How Does the Moto Foto Booth the Vintage Trailer Photo Booth Work?
This photo booth is amazing, stupendous, awe-inspiring. You may wonder at the spectacle of it all. How does it work? How do you Moto Foto?
Prepare to be Astonished!
- First, we’ll have to confirm that your venue has given us permission to set-up our photo booth.
- We need adequate space (about 25′ x 25′) for the trailer to be turned around and driven into place.
- Booth location must be on flat and even ground.
We love to set-up our photo booth inside. Pixie is quite petite. She can fit inside many venues. Take a look at her measurements to confirm she’ll fit through the door:
- length (with hitch) – 12′
- width – 6’7″
- height – 7’8”
Power & Electricity
- We’ll need access to a standard power outlet.
- We’ll bring a 50′ extension cord to plug into your power source.
- If your power source is farther away than 50′, we can provide a longer cord *(additional charge)
- No Power? No Problem. We can provide a generator if no power is available *(additional charge)
- We will arrive to setup around 60-90 minutes before the event start time.
- The setup time is included in all packages – you are not charged for our setup time.
- If you need us to set-up earlier than our regular setup time, we offer what is called idle hours. Our idle hour fee is significantly lower than our regular operating fee.
- We accept all major credit cards, check, or cash.
- Deposit is required upon event booking to hold your date.
- We can work out a payment plan once your deposit is secured and your event is booked.